Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Inserting Images into Blogger Side by Side

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I have been using Blogger to show photos of my creations and the product used in them.  I've been very frustrated trying to get them lined up side by side. 

For months, I have literally spent hours at a time trying every conceivable method trying to get it to work, and I'm fairly computer literate. I have even created a database in Access with forms to enter my Stampin' Up! supplies, which was much easier than trying to get my photos into Blogger lined up.

Today, after watching a video on YouTube by Roberto Matthews I came up with this.  He uses html/code and I would really prefer something a little easier and quicker. 

This is a video tutorial on what I came up with.  It uses Microsoft Word and Blogger.  I hope you find this helpful.








 
A Nice Cuppa
 
Bloomin' Love
 
Candy Cane Christmas
Cookie Cutter Halloween

Images by Stampin' Up! ©

 Take care and until next time, God bless!




 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your tutorial on inserting images side by side in blogger! Your demonstration and explanation is just WONDERFUL!!! I'm so glad to learn this!!! Thanks again! Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...