Saturday, October 8, 2016

Chilling Out

 
Hi Stampers!  Here's another card made with my favorite stamp set from the Holiday catalog.... Cookie Cutter Christmas.


 

This one features the cute little "Eskimo" child, (I should actually say Native Alaskan, since I lived in Alaska and not all of the Native Alaskans are Eskimo or IƱupiat, there are Yupik, Aleut, Eyak, Tlingit, Haida, Tsimshian).

I paired this card with the sentiment from Snow Place and stamped it in Soft Suede.

The base layer is Real Red.  The DSP is guess what!  Yes, Candy Cane Lane DSP, with a Crumb Cake background that has tiny, tiny little Christmas trees in White, Night of Navy and Real Red, as well as some tiny little dots.

The horizontal strips Candy Cane Lane DSP and Real Red. 

The Night of Navy and Red circles are from the Layering Circles Framelits, I used the 2nd largest scallop and the 3rd largest circle. 

The cute little Eskimo is colored with Real Red, Crumb Cake and Night of Navy.  I bought the two pack of Stampin' Write markers that are in the Holiday Catalog.  I dont' have the Night of Navy marker so I used a blender pen and my stamp pad.  He/she was then cut out with the Cookie Cutter Punch.

Supplies:

 
Snow Place
#139738

Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle
#142043
Night of Navy cardstock
#100867


Real Red cardstock
#102482











 
Crumb Cake cardstock
#120953
Candy Cane Lane DSP
#141981






Soft Suede
#126978



 







Night of Navy
#120970
Blushing Bride
#131172


 

Layering Circle Framelits
#141705


Snail
#104332

Dimensionals
#104430

 Images © Stampin' Up!


 Thank you for stopping by.  All these supplies can be purchased in my online store at www.sharonbrennan.stampinup.net which is open 24/7 and will ship directly to your home. 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...