Saturday, February 22, 2020

Tropical Oasis: Quick & Easy Thank you!

Don't you love quick and easy cards when you don't have much time or need it at the last minute?  This month the Tropical Oasis Suite was featured in class. 

CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF SUPPLIES

This is such a quick card, with a little Tropical Oasis DSP (Designer Series Paper©), including a strip that was cut off when cutting the main layer, another piece of cardstock for a background layer, a label die and another scrap of Whisper White for the sentiment.  Do you save your scraps?  I do, I used them all the time!

Find a PDF for this card on my Facebook Group page: Cottage Lane Stamper & Friends for the measurements and instructions, in the "files" section.

Make sure you subscribe to get all my updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...