Sunday, February 23, 2020

Tropical Oasis: Palm Tree Birthday!

I think of all the cards we made in class this month, featuring the Tropical Oasis Suite,  from the 2020 Mini Catalog, this was my favorite. It's fairly quick and easy too.

I just love the background, the little flowers and of course, the palm trees remind me of Florida.Thoughts go to somewhere warm always this time of year in Minnesota.  SIGH.....

CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF SUPPLIES


My favorite, favorite part of the card are the little flowers. When you die cut them, (the die has three flowers connected  but cuts three separate flowers) there are tiny little stars from the center!


Couldn't throw those away, no way!  I used them as embellishments on the card.  Two of the flowers are on the front and one is in the inside, you can just see it peeking out.



The since the flowers have a tiny star cut out of the center, I needed to cover the Mini Dimensional and what better than a pearl from the ocean!

I used the splotchy stamp from Peaceful Poppies for the background on this card, in Pineapple Punch, a 2018-2020 In Color.


You will find a PDF, with the instructions and measurements of this card on my Facebook Group page: Cottage Lane Stamper & Friends, in the "files" section.  You need to join the group to have access to the files.

Thanks for stopping by.  Remember to subscribe so you get all the updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...