Saturday, February 15, 2020

Tropical Oasis Memories & More: Quick and Easy Birthday card

This card was so super easy with the Tropical Oasis Memories & More card pack!  Great for a quick birthday card at the last minute.

Click here for a list of the supplies

The card is the background layer for the sentiment.  I used Granny Apple Green for the card base, Mango Melody for the card background layer.

I stamped some of the flowers in Mango Melody, on a circle, using the smallest flower from the Timeless Tropical stamp set. The sentiment is stamped in Soft Suede.  I also stamped some of the flowers on a scrap piece of paper for the banner.

The flower is die cut from Poppy Parade.  Super sweet and easy!

I also used one of the Elements from the Memories & More card pack on the inside.


Give it a try, let me know how you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...