Thursday, February 20, 2020

A Lovely Day: February Paper Pumpkin

The February Paper Pumpkin® kit "A Lovely Day" coordinates with the FREE "Happy Birthday To You"  stamp set from the 2020 Sale-A-Bration catalog the "Birthday" dies. 

There are other items that coordinate with the Sale-A-Bration and 2020 Mini catalogs that will be available Mar. 3, 2020 in a second release brochure. Click HERE for the list of coordinating items as well as the Second Sale-A-Bration Release brochure located in the "files" section of my Facebook group page: Cottage Lane Stamper & Friends. You do need to join the group to have access to these files.

Join me, as I put together the put together this month's Paper Pumpkin kit.  Pick up a tip or two and get a chuckle from my many bloopers!


Here is a card I created with the coordinating "Happy Birthday To You" stamp set and coordinating "Birthday dies" available for purchase. 



Here are cards from the Paper Pumpkin kit! Aren't they adorable!

All of the script sentiments are on foam (think Dimensionals) and have copper foil.  Cooper foil also edges all of the banners.  (Don't throw away the foam from the script embellishments, save it to use like Dimensionals) 


Love the beautiful edging on this elegant card.


This card has a notch and tab that tuck in together, underneath the flower to close the card.  So cute.


To sign up for these exclusive Paper Pumpkin kits click here.  Sign up by March 10th to get the March Paper Pumpkin!  There will be an extra stamp set in the March kit to celebrate Paper Pumpkin's 7th birthday!


Love to craft? Love to get save money?  Join my team and get a save at least 20% on all your purchases, including sales, clearance items and get the exclusive opportunity to get newly released products before everyone else! Join here.

Thanks for stopping in!  Make sure to subscribe to my blog for all updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...