Friday, February 21, 2020

Tropical Oasis Memories & More: Aloha!

Have I mentioned that I love the Tropical Oasis Suite in the 2020 Mini Catalog?  I do! I had brilliant idea using the tiny little flowers, I have mentioned that I love those too!  Haha!

CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF THE SUPPLIES

Today's card uses one of the Memories & More© cards from the Tropical Oasis Suite.  I had this brilliant idea of trying to make a lei from the flowers and thought this card went well with that inspirational idea. 


I die cut a bunch of the flowers, using the "In The Tropics" coordinating dies, in an assortment of colors that are in the suite & used only the smallest ones.  I strung them on a piece of thin Baker's twine from a previous PP kit.  They are attached to the card with a couple of Glue Dots and one pearl to cover the center of the flower at the top.


Of course I had to use the little stars from the center of the flowers as an additional embellishment! I attached them with just a dot of the Multipurpose Liquid Glue,

The background layer is Calypso Coral run through my Big Shot in the Coastal Weave embossing folder, also from the Tropical Oasis Suite.

Love to hear your thoughts!  Thanks for stopping by!  Aloha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...