Friday, February 21, 2020

February Class Cards: Tropical Oasis Suite HIbiscus

This month I'm featuring the Tropical Oasis Suite   I love Hibiscus flowers, since my first visit to Florida for my 50th birthday.  My cousin had them growing in his back yard.  Somewhere I have a photo of me next to the tree. The tree was lost long gone to Katrina and well, I've changed as well.  :-)

I do love this suite!  I have plans to use it with a couple other sets, Tropical Chic stamp set and the coordinating Tropical dies which are still in the current catalog.  A couple other retired sets I'm going to pair this with is "Humming Along" and "Botanical Blooms".


CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF SUPPLIES

If you give this a try, I'd love to see your creations!  Please share them here or on my Cottage Lane Stamper Facebook page.  There will also be a PDF in the files section for this and the other two cards from this months class.  Make sure you join my Facebook group page to gain access to all my PDF's.





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...