Monday, February 24, 2020

TIP: Lining up "TImeless Tropical" Stamps & "In The Tropics" Dies

I have a little tip for you when lining up the Hibiscus flowers from the "Timeless Tropical" stamp set and the coordinating  "In the Tropics" dies from the Tropical Oasis Suite in the 2020 Mini Catalog.



I found myself twirling the die round and round when going to die cut the stamped image.  Here' a little video I put together to save us all a little frustration.  Maybe you have no trouble with this, but I'm all for making my life a little easier. 

Let me know if this helps you too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...