Wednesday, January 2, 2019

NEW Cling stamps and a TIP for your clear stamps.

Fellow stampers,

You might have noticed that I haven't posted anything since last fall.  It's been a trying winter.  I've been having some difficulty with my hands, still trying to figure that out.  Could be part of my Sjogren's (an autoimmune disease).  Then my mother passed away which also affected my health. 

Am starting to get my strength back but still difficult to create cards. 

But today I created a video for your.  Oh yeah, in the middle of all this my phone, which I was using to video, decided it wasn't going to save my videos.  So I ordered a mini cam.  This is my first time trying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...