Thursday, January 3, 2019

I'm so confused! Which ink should I use?

Hi fellow stampers,

Often when I'm stamping and using my Stampin' Blends, or my Watercolor pencils, or Window sheets or a technique, my mind goes blank and I'm not sure what ink to use.  Do I use Memento? Or Stazon? Craft Ink? Classic Ink?

Here's a little cheat sheet that was provided by Stampin' Up! in one of our demonstrator magazines and I wanted to share it with you. 

I'm printing it out for myself and am going to laminate it so it doesn't get all dogeared and keep it handy.

I hope this helps you too. Share it with your stamping friends. I'm also going to put this on my Facebook page: Cottage Lane Stamper & Friends, look for it under "files". 

Please leave a comment and let me now if you find this helpful!


Images © Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...