Saturday, January 19, 2019

January 2019 Paper Pumpkin: "Be Mine"


I love, love, love this month's kit!  It coordinates beautifully with the "Animal Expedition" Suite in the 2018-2019 Annual catalog!  The possibilities are endless!


I have the Animal Outings bundle from the catalog, part of the Animal Expedition Suite, along with the DSP, I also have a retired Sizzix pillow box dies, so I could make a ton of these.  If you are interested in some let me know.  I will probably be selling some of them on Etsy.

I'm sure that there will be tons of alternate ideas on the Paper Pumpkin Fan Club Facebook group page as well as Pinterest.  Lots of creative people out there.  I'm just good at CASEing (Copy And Share Everything).

Take a look, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

If you are interested in the coordinating stamp set and dies click HERE!

For the coordinating DSP (Designer Series Paper) click HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...