Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Geared Up Garage! Birthday

As soon as I saw this in the new Occasions catalog I new that I had to have it.  There are so few masculine card sets that I like.  This one is part of a suite of products, called "Classic Garage".  It's on page 43 of the catalog.

xWhat makes is a Suite instead of a Bundle.  A bundle is the stamp set and coordinating dies or punch.  A suite comes with coordinating DSP (Designer Series Paper), embellishments and ribbon.  Each suite would have different coordinating items.

Classic Garage Suite pg. 43



My son-in-law has a birthday this week and is a car buff so I thought of him when I saw it (even though it looks more like a Mustang than a Camaro, haha, he's a Chevy guy).





















I love all the options that the dies have!  Lots of gears, a car emblem,a gasoline can, tool box and car signs.  My only wish is that it had a birthday greeting to go with it, though it does have a Father's Day sentiment. I used the one that says All Geared Up To Celebrate! on the outside and You're a Classic on the inside along with a Happy Birthday from another set.

Classic Garage Bundle #150610

This bundle is available only in the Occasions catalog.  If it should happen to be carried over to the new  Annual Catalog coming out in June, it will not be bundled.  Bundled you save 10%, plus you'd be able to get something FREE from the Sale-a-bration catalog by adding something for a couple dollars more.

Purchase this set from me and I will send you the pdf with the instructions.  To shop click Here!  Don't forget to check out the rest of the suite! If you don't have a demonstrator I hope you will give me the opportunity!

I mailed this one off but I will be making a couple more to sell on Etsy.  I did use some retired DSP on this. I also CASE'd it from Dawn Griffith. 

If you have bought this set, I'd love to see your cards! 

Happy Stampin!  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...