Monday, March 19, 2018

March 2018 Paper Pumpkin - May Good Things Grow Alternates

This March Paper Pumpkin kit is so beautiful!    The envelopes themselves are gorgeous!  They look like vintage seed packets.

Here is what the cards look like finished by the directions:


This morning I was supposed to finish getting things ready for my card class tomorrow.  But I had all the Paper Pumpkin things still laying on my desk I decided to try my hand at creating some alternatives.  This is the first time I've tried to do this.  I'm not too creative, I'm good at copying, but these are my own creations.  So please be gentle.  :-)












 

 

Can you believe that the two at the top were envelopes?!

Here is the Paper Pumpkin video on how they are supposed to go together.


Stampin' Up! is no longer taking subscriptions for March.  But, if you missed out they have offered  2 months of Paper Pumpkin at 50% off!  Just use the code SAVEFIFTY0418.

Here are some directions from Stampin' Up! on how to get this amazing deal!

  • Promotion is for new subscribers only
  • Offer is available March 11–May 10, 2018
  • Offer runs for 2 months
  • Use code SAVEFIFTY0418 at checkout
  • Discount is applied to one kit per month for the first two month of a new subscription.
    • How it works: A new customer can subscribe during April’s subscription period from March 11–April 10 or May’s subscription period from April 11–May 10 and receive the discount. If a new customer subscribes during April’s subscription period they will receive 50% off their subscription when billed in April and May. If a new subscriber subscribes during May’s subscription period they will receive 50% off their subscription when billed in May and June. If a customer suspends during their 2-month discount period, they will receive their discount during the first 2 months in which they reactivate.
  • Does not apply to prepaid codes

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!

images: Stampin' Up!©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...