Thursday, March 29, 2018

Lots of Lavendar, Springtime Foils & Happy Wishes

Hi All, hope you are all having a tremendous week.  We are finally getting some sunshine and it's melting our huge piles of snow!  Thank you God! 

This week in Stamp-a-stack we made 2 cards from the Sale-a-bration Catalog and one from the Occasions catalog. 

Just a reminder the Sale-a-bration offerings end this weekend, March 31.

LOTS OF LAVENDER


I love the simple muted colors of this stamp set.  It also lends itself beautifully to using the Stamparatus!    The card base is Wisteria Wonder as is the Lavender image.  The leaves are stamped in Pear Pizzaz with a little Linen Thread embellishing it.  It's hard to see the bows on the flower stems, that are stamped in So Saffron.  I used the Duet Banner punch for the sentiment and background banner.  I love this sweet sentiment from the Watercolor Wings stamp set. 

Our second card also uses a Sale-a-bration item, the Springtime Foils Specialty DSP! Such gorgeous paper!  We sponged it with three colors, from top to bottom, Soft Sky, Pool Party and then Marina Mist.  The background layer is also Marina Mist, with a Whisper White card base. 

The sentiment is from the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set, also stamped in Marina Mist.  I edge the Whisper White banner with a little of the Marina Mist ink.  I used a couple retired sequins to accent the banner and also popped it up with a few Dimensionals.

SPRINGTIME FOILS




These beautiful papers have gold or copper foil accents.  Absolutely GORGEOUS!  The possibilities are endless and have 4 beautiful patterns, 3 sheets of each!

This last card uses my FAVORITE offering in the Occasions catalog, the DSP is from the Sweet Soirée Suite.  This catalog runs through May 31, 2018.  The stamp set is from the Sale-a-bration catalog.

HAPPY WISHES



This card uses on of my favorite papers from the Sweet Soirée DSP.  I LOVE using the Stampin' Up! embossing powder. I have a few others that I bought before I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, and this one melts easier and quicker than the others that I have.  So if you are going to invest in some embossing powders, try Stampin' Up!'s.  I think you will love it as much as I do. 

The sentiment is stamped in Versa Mark and embossed with silver embossing powder, then sponged with a little Powder Pink ink.

The DSP is trimmed out with some washi tape from the Sweet Soirée Embellishment kit. 

Which one is your favorite? 

Subscribe to my blog and I will mail you PDFs with the dimensions and directions. 

Thanks for stopping in!








 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...