Wednesday, March 7, 2018

February Stamp Class Card #1: Cake Soirée Half Flap Birthday card

I'm running a little behind.  Class was mid February and I'm just getting these posted.  I must admit I have been trying to work on taxes for the last week.  Whew!  Almost done with that!
 
All of the cards from February are from the Sale-a-bration or Occasions catalog. 
 
Sale-a-bration goes on through March 31, 2018 so if there is something that you want make sure you get your order in early, things tend to run out towards the end of the last month.
 
Also, during the month of March I am also sending a small gift to everyone who places and order of $50 or more (before shipping and tax) as a thank you.  This also qualifies you for a free item from the Sale-a-bration catalog. 
 
 
This card features the Cake Soirée stamp set as well as the coordinating DSP. Score the Rich Razzleberry card base at 2" and this will be part of the front.

I stamped the sentiment on the inside first and the positioned my square box on the top flap to make sure that it covered the sentiment.

I used some of NEW our Stampin' Up! Blender Pens to color the image.  Make sure when using the blender pens that you stamp the image with Momento ink.  Our archival inks will bleed with the alcohol blender pens.  Also, when coloring make sure that you do not have the image on top of something you don't want damaged.  The markers will bleed through to the back of the cardstock. 
 
Here's a little video, from Stampin' Up!,  on how to use the Stampin' Blend Markers.
 
 
 
Here are the dimensions and supplies:
 
Cardstock:
  • Rich Razzleberry
    • 6-1/4" x 5-1/2" scored at 2 "
    • 3" x 3"
  • Whisper White:
    • 2-1/2" x 2-1/2
    • 4" x 5-1/2"
  • Sweet Soirée Designer Series Paper
    • 2-3/4" square
    • 1-3/4" x 5-1/4"
Momento Black Ink
 
Supplies:


Cake Soirée
#145745
 
Sweet Soirée DSP
#145564
 
Whisper White cardstock
#110730


Rich Razzleberry cardstock
#115316
Memento ink
#132708
Daffodil Delight Light Stampin' Blends
#144586


Rich Razzleberry Light Stampin' Blends
#144574


Rich Razzleberry Dark Stampin' Blends
#144583



Old Olive Light Stampin' Blends
#144574


Old Olive Dark Stampin' Blends
#144573


Pool Party Light Stampin' Blends
#144595


Pool Party Light Stampin' Blends
#144594


Stampin' Trimmer
#126889
 



Multipurpose Glue
#110755


Snail
#104332



Bone Folder
#102300




 I'd love to hear from you.  Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all my subscribers.
!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...