Monday, March 5, 2018

Introducing the Stamparatus!!!!

Hi all!

I'm so excited I finally received my Stamparatus!  Stampin' Up!© has come out with a new tool!  It will be available to everyone in the June catalog! 

Last December Stampin' Up! opened up three windows to reserve the Stamparatus, this was open to customers as well as demonstrators.  I reserved mine during the first window and I RECEIVED MINE March 1!!!

There are other stamping tools that are similar, there is one by Fiskars, Tim Holtz and the Misti.  I have tried two out of three of these.  In my humble opinion, the Stamparatus supercedes all of these with features as well as being reasonably priced.

Here are a few details:
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
  • Make multiples with ease
  • Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
  • If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
  • Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
  • Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
  • Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
  • Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamps
  • Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
  • Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
  • 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
  • 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
  • 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
  • Magnet storage areas
  • Retail Price–$49.00 USD/$65.00 CAD

I took a trial run with mine.  Sorry if my video is a bit rough it I was having technical problems with my camera and actually ended up recording this SIX TIMES!!!!


So I hope you enjoy this and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to comment.  I will try to answer the best I can, if I don't have the answer I will find out for you. 


Images Stampin' Up!©




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...