Saturday, January 25, 2020

Some Saturday Inspiration

On this cloudy, gloomy cold day in Minnesota there was a little bit of sunshine for a few hours.  Our team got together to share ideas, tips and tricks about the thing we all have a passion for STAMPING!

Our fearless leader and her "cohort" put together 5 different cards to make. 

Only a couple were for the more avid stamper, the others were pretty quick and easy. 

Here they are for your Saturday inspiration!



The Gang's All Meer - SAB


Two of the cards, Lovely Lilypad and The Gang's All Meer are Sale-a-Bration (SAB) items, and can only be earned with a qualifying purchase.  The other three are all from our 2020 Mini catalog. 

Which is your favorite?  I goofed up on one, can you tell which one it is? 

Hope these give you a little inspiration for this gloomy Saturday (I hope it's sunny where you are).  The few hours I got to spend with my fellow demos was definitely a day brightener!

If you want to join us let me know and I can tell you how join us.  During Sale-a-bration is the absolute best time to join!!!! It's when I did and most of my team.  You save about $30 and get some wonderful extra gifts!

Take care and may God bless. 

Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...