Thursday, January 16, 2020

January 2020 Product class: Peaceful Moments vellum flowers

When I saw this next card, by Diane Hughes, I fell in love with it!  So elegant.  It takes a little bit of die cutting but well worth the result.  I am absolutely in love with everything in this suite. Especially the little poppy sequins!



The back of the flowers are vellum from the Perennial Essence suite in the Annual catalog.  I love this vellum, since I don't have to color it.  The DSP vellum package comes with Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Petal Pink.  We used both the Old Olive and the Daffodil Delight vellum in this card. 

If you don't have the colored vellum you can use regular vellum and color the background with Stampin' Blend alcohol markers.  I prefer these over the Stampin' Write markers since they dry faster and tend to streak less. You could also sponge the backs, just make sure that you wipe off the excess ink with a tissue. 



This card is probably for the more avid stamper.  For class I had the dies for the vellum in one basket and for the cardstock in another basket.  I did this for myself when die cutting everything. It made it much easier for me to keep track of.

If you like this card and would like to make it for yourself, you can find a PDF with instructions, dimensions and supplies join my FB Group page: Cottage Lane Stamper & Friends and find it under the "files" section on the left hand side. To go right to the store and shop click here!

Would love to hear if you give this card a try!


Thank you for taking time out of your day to spend with me. 



Images: Stampin' Up!®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...