Tuesday, November 8, 2016

TIP: Aligning decals to your new Stampin' Up! clear stamps

Hi everyone, today is election day.  Hope you went out and voted!  Whatever happens, which ever flawed candidate is elected, it is my prayer that God will use that person to accomplish His plan for our great country!  As it says in the book of Esther "for such a time as this".  Esther 4:14

Just got a new clear stamp set today, Merry Mice.  So cute!  I bought it especially to go with the beautiful new "Stitched Shapes Framelits" which was also just delivered.  I'll be using both in my next class.  These beautiful Framelits went on sale Nov. 1.  They add such a fabulous finished look to your layers.





Stictched Shape Framelits
#145372
Shop for Stitched Shape Framelits 
 

 
Merry Mice Clear Mount Stamp Set
#142145
Shop for Merry Mice 







There are several stamps sets, including the Merry Mice, that pair beautifully with these Framelits, and they are all 25% off through November 2016.  Click here to shop for them: Shop for 25% off Stamp sets
 
Here's a quick video on how I attached my new clear mount decals to my stamps. 
 
 
 
It's the most painless way that I've found, and believe me, until I started doing it this way, it was sometimes a struggle.  Hope you find this helpful.  Love to hear your thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...