Saturday, November 19, 2016

November Paper Pumpkin - "Wonderful Winterland"

Hi stampers!

This month's Paper Pumpkin arrived all dressed up for the holidays, traditionally it's in it's Pumpkin colored box, this month it's in beautiful holiday blue!


Stampin' Up! Images ©

I'm so excited to share with you the November Paper Pumpkin.  Join me as I open the box and share the contents with you.  Then watch as I put together the beautiful note cards!




 


 


You can still order yours if you hurry,  I have a feeling that these won't last long! 

They will appear in the store in a few days to order separately. Store Or, give yourself a gift  and register for Paper Pumpkin.  It's like getting a present in the mail box every month!

A caveat, I missed one tiny step when putting these together, I really need to read directions!  I mention in the video Soft Sky and wondered where it was.  Well, there is another layer between the trees (top layer) and the blue houses (bottom layer) I am posting the two photos side by side so you can see where I messed up.  Sorry about that! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...