Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Star of Light - Elegant in Night of Navy

Hi Stampers,

It's been a while since I've posted.  I was busy tying up some loose ends last week before the craft fair that I participated in last weekend.  It went pretty well. It was the first time I participated at this venue.  I have another one coming up first weekend in December, so need to replenish some things in the next week. 

I want to share with you one of the cards we made in stamp class last week.  This is from one of my favorite bundles from the Holiday catalog, Starlight and Star of Light. 


This is such an elegant set.  The card is very simple.  It's only the card layer and the two star layers.  Using the Simple Scored we scored the card base 1/4" and 5/8" of an inch from the left edge  and then the 4" and 4-1/4" from the right edge (short side) then turned it to the long edge, scored it at 1/4" and 5/8" on the left side and then 5-1/4" and 5-3/8" on the right side (long side).

The sentiments are stamped in Night of Navy. 

The stars are die cut on 3-1/2" x 3-1/4" piece of card stock, one is Whisper White and the other is Night of Navy.  The white is adhered to the Navy piece and then both are attached to the card base with some Dimensionals.  Easy Peasy!

Make sure you check out our Online Extravaganza going on until Nov 28! 

Supplies:


 
Star of Light Bundle
#143508
 
Night of Navy Cardstock
#100867
 
Whisper White Cardstock
#110730
 
Night of Navy
#126970
 
Simply Scored
#122334
 
Stampin' Pierce Mat
#126199
 
Big Shot
#143623
 
Fine Tip Glue Pen
#138309
 
Dimensionals
#104430
 

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...