Thursday, October 22, 2020

Sneak Peak at Curvy Celebrations!

 We've been treated to an early release of an adorable bundle "Curvy Celebrations" .  It will be available to our customers on November 3.  I couldn't wait to play with it. It will appear in our Jan - June Mini Catalog coming out the 1st part of the new year.   

Since I'm still obsessed with the sumptuous Red Velvet card stock and the Poinsettia dies I created this card last night. 



I embossed the bottom part of the card with my Script 3D embossing folder, the DSP is from "Trimming the Town" pack.  The leaves are from the Curvy Celebrations dies.  Love how it turned out!  

The Quite Curvy bundle will include two stamps sets, one a Christmas set, another with sentiments for Christmas, Valentines, birthday and thinking of you, 6" x 6" DSP, 48 sheets, four sheets of 12 patterns, some Christmas some you can use all year round! And of course when you bundle you save 10%.  

Now since the weather is so nasty out today, rain, sleet, snow.....(too early) on top of our 6" of snow on Tuesday, I think I'll play some more with this set!

Hope you like this project! 

Sharon

Images: Stampin' Up!®


1 comment:

  1. I love this Christmas card! This is a fun set to work with! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...