Friday, October 2, 2020

Blessing Box

 For those of you who are close to me, you know that my daughter & I have been estranged for close to a year.

This morning I was scrolling through FB and saw a post by Ronda Wade of Creating for Christ. She shared a Blessing Box that she made today with one of our pizza boxes and Peony Garden DSP.


Ronda also mentioned that if someone was brought to mind while she was sharing this that that might be the nudging of the Holy Spirit. I thought of my daughter, and felt led to make this for her. Her favorite season is fall, so I used the DSP from the Gilded Autumn Suite and some of the Bible verses that Creating for Christ has in their files that they share.

Here is my version. I'm tucking it in a box that I have with the September PP "cracker" treat favors that I was sending to my grandsons. The stamped sentiments on the front and the card inside are from the Ridiculously Awesome stamp set that Ronda designed.

I guess this might be the reason that I didn't send it off yesterday when I went to the post office to mail off another package. If you are so inclined, please pray for restoration.

Maybe you are thinking of someone in your life as you read this.

Blessings,

Sharon


Images: Stampin' Up!©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...