Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Quick & Easy card using Gold Cards & Envelopes and "Beautiful Autumn" bundle

 I must confess, when preparing for today's Facebook Live "Tuesdays At Ten" I didn't feel well and had no energy so almost cancelled.  But as I lay awake in bed Monday night I asked God for guidance, and He answered me.  I had volunteered to make cards for every family in our congregation to send out so we could still feel connected during these unsettling times during Covid19.  He reminded me that I had most of the preparation done.  

The shipment of stunning Gold Foil cards & Gold envelopes, that I ordered, came a day earlier than expected - yesterday.  It wasn't supposed to arrive until today. It also came a day earlier than an order I had placed two days before this one.  Must have been God's intervention. 

I had chosen this card off of Pinterest because it was simple in design and I could mass produce 35 to 50 of them in a short period of time.  It's CASE'd from Diane Dimich. Thank you Diane for your perfect idea!

See how quickly these go together in this video.  I also share a couple other tips regarding this beautiful stamp set with it's bundled punches and DSP (Designer Series Paper/Pattern Paper).



The sentiment from the stamp set is perfect for the message to our congregation! I will also stamp either "Thinking of You" or "God Bless You" on the inside, with a leaf on the bottom right hand corner. 

The Stamparatus is a awesome tool especially when mass producing.  It allows you to line everything up perfectly, in the same place on each card and if the image/sentiment isn't as dark as you would like it you can stamp it a second time.  And when stamping on these beautiful cards you don't have to worry about messing up and wasting even one of them! I can't imagine doing my stamping without it!  

These beautiful Gold Foil and gold envelopes are perfect.  It allowed me to have all the envelopes and cards I needed and the foiling is a stunning addition to the card.  Hope this will provide you with some imspiration! 

The supply list is short!  If you click here you can go directly to my store and shop! 

 
Gold Cards & Envelopes
#153532

 

Beautiful Autumn Bundle 
#155189

 

Cinnamon Cider cardstock
#153708

 

Old Olive cardstock
#100702

 

Cinnamon Cider ink
#153114

 

Old Olive ink
#147090

 

Soft Suede ink
#147115

 

Stamparatus
#146276

 

Bone Folder
#102300

 

Glue Dots
#103683


Thank you all for stopping in!  I hope you enjoy this project.  

Sharon


Images: Stampin' Up!©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...