Thursday, August 6, 2020

Yankee Votive Candle Baker's Boxes with pedestal

The weather has been cooler this week and almost feels like fall.  It has put me in the mood to work on some craft fair items for our online craft fair in November.

This Baker's Box with a Yankee votive candle is always a favorite.
I used the retired die from Stampin' Up! and created a pedestal on the inside for the votive to rest in.  I also created a window so the customer can see what scent it is. In the past I didn't have this and people needed to open the boxes even with the name on the bottom. Besides, who doesn't like to smell them.  Though with the online craft fair that won't be an option this year.










I'm working on a video on how I make these, so check back later for that. 

When I make my crafts I like to use up some of retired products in my stash.  So if you see something that's not currently in the catalog that's why.

All of this DSP (Designer Series Paper/pattern paper) however, is from the current Aug - Dec Mini catalog.  I used Gilded Autumn, 'Tis the Season and Heartwarming Hugs (my fav).  Click on the name of the pattern paper and it will give you a preview of the paper.

Thank you for stopping by!

Sharon

Images: Stampin' Up!©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...