Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Poinsettia Place Suite: Tips and tricks

The Poinsettia Place Suite is going to be one of my go to's for years to come.   Pairing the poinsettia dies with the velvet paper creates a stunning flower, especially when accented with the Beaded Pearl embellishments!


In my video I share with you a couple tips for using the poinsettia dies and stamps. 

Here are some photos of all the elements that I demonstrate in the video:















 





 

Mark your poinsettia dies, that have the embossing centers,  as you take them off the cardboard so you know which petal goes with which and also mark them to match the stamps.

I also use the Shimmery Crystal Effects on the berries to give them some dimension and a little shimmer.

I hope you find this video helpful and enjoy this suite as much as I do! Make sure to order the velvet paper for stunning poinsettias!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...