Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Reference Guide for Layering and Stitched Shape sizes

This morning I posted a video of my DIY idea for storing my dies.  I thought, why not also have a handy reference for the sizes of the different layering dies: Layering Circles, Layering Ovals, Layering Squares, Stitched Shapes, and Rectangle Stitched dies. (If you click on the name it will link you to more information.)

So here's a easy reference for you to print out and put near or with your dies, or pin to one of your Pinterest boards to help with layering your cards.














I'm printing this out and putting right next to my dies on my door so I can have a quick and handy reference for which die to choose.  Hope this helps you too!


Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...