Thursday, August 13, 2020

Nothing's Better Than......

I had been looking at the "Nothing's Better Than" bundle but wasn't sure if I should get it.  Then I had ordered a duplicate bundle to was trying to exchange the duplicate for some pre-order items from the Aug - Dec 2020 Mini (Holiday) catalog.  Found out that I couldn't do that, so when Stampin' Up!© called me to tell me that I panicked and had to think of something QUICK! So I chose this bundle.




 








 
 

 
It's been sitting in my craft room until I felt inspired.  There are so many cute things on Pinterest but I wanted to create my own designs because I want to sell the cards on Etsy.  I had one card that I CASE'D on from Pinterest I had for sale on Etsy and was informed by the original designer to take it down.  So now I'm leary of CASE'ing cards if I might eventually sell them.

So on about 5 hours of sleep I got up and wandered into my craft room and started playing.  These are the results of my endeavors.  It only took me 4 hours, I might have been done a little sooner but just as I was finishing up the cookie card, I was opening up a stamp pad to stamp the big cookie, it flipped out of my hand and the pad landed on my finished card.  The effects of sleep deprivation.

I love the sentiments and the endless combinations, there seems to be something for everyone in this bundle.  It was created by one of our Million Dollar Demonstrators - Connie Stewart.

It's hard to tell the ice cubes in the cocktail glasses have a bit of Shimmery Crystal Effects on them to give them a bit of a shimmer.

The candy is an a gold foil lined boxs.

The little cookies are stamped and punched out with a 1/2" (retired) circle punch.

The coffee card is accented with the Playing with Patterns Resin dots. 

I used papers from Playing with Patterns and In Good Taste.

PLAYING WITH PATTERNS 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Playing With Patterns #152490

IN GOOD TASTE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
In Good $152494Taste 


The dies I used were Stitched So Sweetly,  Rectangle Stitched, and Stitched Shapes.

STITCHED SO SWEETLY DIES
Stitched So Sweetly #151690

RECTANGLE STITCHED DIES
Rectangle Stitched #151820

STITCHED SHAPES DIES
Stitched Shapes #152323

JAR OF FLOWERS BUNDLE (EN)
Jar of Flowers bundle #154064


I hope you enjoy these.  I would love to hear if you have a favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...