Monday, September 19, 2016

Starlight Framelits

 
 
As I was making this I had a DUH! moment.  I was so excited about something I discovered, but then realized that because I'm blonde and a senior citizen it took a little bit for the "bulb" to go on. 

I love this bundle, not only for the stamps and variety but because of the sentiments.  Being a Christian it is sometimes hard to find sentiments that represent my values and feelings.  Stampin' Up! does a very nice job providing these in their stamp sets. 

Here's a little video I put together with my "discovery" :-)





Supplies used in this video:


Star of Light Bundle
#143508
Night of Navy
#100867


Silver Embossing Powder
#109131


Whisper White Cardstock
#10073
 
 
Silver Foil Paper
#132178

Heat Tool
#129053






Versa Mark Pad
#102283

Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
#135315



Big Shot
#143263


 If you do not have a demonstrator I would be honored and privileged to be yours.  All supplies listed above can be purchased in my store at www.sharonbrennan.stampinup.net.

All new customers will receive a card from me to personally thank you for your business. 

 Questions, comments are always welcome.

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll have a new video for you soon with some other items from the 2016 Holiday Catalog.  Here's an online link to the catalog if you don't have one yet.

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sharonbrennan/promotions

If you would like one let me know and I will pop one in the mail to you.

May you have a blessed day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...