Friday, September 23, 2016

Black and White Sympathy, etal

Last Tuesday was our regular monthly stamp club.  This was the first time we tried a 3D project.  Last month I had shared with them the ones I was working on for the craft fair and asked it they would be interested in trying to do something like that.  They were eager to try so the one they picked out was on of my Milk Carton/Baker's Box projects.

Milk Carton/Baker's Box

I created an instruction sheet for the Milk Carton and if I could figure out how to upload a pdf file to my blog I would post that for you too.  In the meantime, if you are interested in having it, send me an email and I will email it back to you. 

We also made two cards, a black and white sympathy card using the Detail Floral Thinlet dies and a cute Get Well card using the Weather Together bundle.





 
Weather Together Bundle "Wishing you brighter days"

 
Black & White Sympathy with Detail Floral Thinlet,
Butterfly Basics  (butterfly) and Teeny Tiny Wishes (sentiment) stamp sets. (Ribbon is non SU)



The sentiment and floral design is from Thoughts & Prayers stamp set. 

 
Hope you enjoy these! 




PS:

I couldn't find a quick and easy way to insert a pdf file so I used a clip program to make them jpgs.  There is a duplication in one of the lines (last on top portion and first on second portion), just to confirm that the whole document is there.  I hope that this will work for those of you that are interested in this.  Again, if you would prefer I will email the pdf for those who request it. 

 



 Take care & God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...