Friday, September 9, 2016

How to make a bow with your Envelope Punch Board

Making a bow with the Stampin' Up! Envelope punch board is not only easy but it gives you a little flexibility in the size of the bow.

One thing to remember when making the bow is that the strip of paper must be 1" wide.  I tried with 3/4" and it was not a good idea. 

You can also used  boarder punch on your strip before punching it with the Envelope Punch board to make it a little fancier.

I've made them from between 6" and 10", all you have to do is make sure you start your center punch at the half way mark of your strip and then when it was a little longer I would increase the length of the distance away from the end for the end punches.  For example 6" strip I punched the two ends at the 1 inch mark.  For the 8" strip I punched it at the 1 - 1/2" mark.  On the 10" strip I made this punch at the 2" mark. 

Play around with it and have fun.  I'd love to see how yours turn out. 

Here's a little video on how I did it.


Images © Stampin' Up!
 

 

133774

103683


126189
102300




All of the supplies shown are available at my online store, open 24/7.   The address is www.sharonbrennan.stampinup.net  Orders usually ship within 1-2 business days.
 
If you have any questions about any of the products, techniques or Stampin' Up! please contact me I would love to connect with you on any questions you may have.
 
If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I would be honored for the privilege to earn your business.  I would love to have you as part of my team of Cottage Lane Stampers, even though we may live miles apart.

All my customers automatically get the catalogs mailed to them as soon as they are available.  If you would like a holiday catalog or an annual catalog leave me a comment or email me and I will send one out to you.  There are so many awesome products in the Holiday catalog and I will be previewing more in the weeks to come.
  
 
God bless you!
 
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...