Thursday, September 1, 2016

2016 Holiday Catalog Launch

Today we can now share the 2016 Holiday catalog from Stampin' Up!

So many beautiful and fun things to choose from.  I already have a second list going.

Check it out:

2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog


I've made a couple things from the Candy Cane Lane Paper, which I love, love, love.  I'm almost out of it.  And I'm a DSP paper hoarder!  :-)

This is one of my milk cartons with a Yankee Candle Votive that I'll be selling at the upcoming craft fairs. The paper is Candy Cane Lane DSP #141981
Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper

 
 
 This "Cracker" is make with the gingerbread make from the Cookie Cutter stamps set, #142043.  Love this cute little guy! 

Cookie Cutter Christmas Photopolymer Stamp Set




This is also in the catalog this year.  My one grandson LOVES penguins so this was a must have.

This is found in the Annual Catalog, called Snow Place #139738, it comes in a bundle which makes it so much nicer. 

Snow Place Photopolymer Stamp Set




There is so much more! I hope you have the time to check it out. 

Oh..... even better, there is a 25% discount right now through Sept 21 on select items from the holiday catalog.  How great is that! 

If you don't have a demonstrator I would be honored to be given that opportunity. All new customers will get a free holiday catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...