Saturday, November 14, 2020

November 2020 Card Class featuring Poinsettia Petals

 Wow today's Zoom class was another technical challenge. Always something new.  LOL.  Today we made 3 cards using the Poinsettia Place Suite.  I have a favorite, but I'd love to hear what yours is. Click here for a list of the supplies for this beautiful easel card.



This card is an easel card and can easily be adapted to an easel card with a peel off calendar.  And since they fold flat are so easy to mail.

CASE'D from Tranquil Bay


Our second card with the Poinsettia Petals stamp set and Poinsettia dies is equally beautiful.


I love that some of the dies fit both images on the Poinsettia DSP and the Plush Poinsettia DSP.  Love this angle cut, it looks to elegant and you can use the left over parts to create another card, which I will do later. Click here for a list of the supplies of this elegant angle cut card. 

CASE'd from Laura Milligan


Our third card uses the Plush Poinsettia DSP and the dies.  Love, love, love the Red Velvet cardstock for the poinsettias! Click here for a list of the supplies for this easy holly card. 

Case'd from Dayanna Donng

Hope you like this project.  If you are interested in a PDF please contact me.  

Want to join us for our next Zoom card class?  We meet the 2nd Saturday of each month.  Send me an email to be added to my email signup list or go to my website, click on the calendar event and RSVP.  https://sharonbrennan.stampinup.net

Thank you for stopping in!

Sharon


Images: ©Stampin' Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...