Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Gorgeous Posies: Nov 24 Tuesdays At Two

 In the midst of all the Christmas card making and holiday craft creating I thought I'd pause and make a birthday card.  Gorgeous Posies stamp set is aptly named Gorgeous! I love the soft textures of these stamps and pair beautifully with soft muted colors.  


Join me in my Tuesdays At Two Facebook live video as a demonstrate a simple masking technique.

Click here for the video if it doesn't appear on your mobile device : 



Dimensions:
Whisper White cardstock
  • 8-1/2" x 11", scored at 4-1/4"
  • 3-3/4" x 5"
  • 1" x 5"
Highland Heather
  • 4" x 5-1/4"
  • 1-1/4" x 5-1/4"
White Baker's Twine 10"
Pear Pizzazz ink
Crushed Curry ink
Gorgeous Grape ink

Post-it© Notes

Gorgeous Posies
#153289


Gorgeous Grape ink
#147099
 

Pear Pizzazz
#147104
 

Crushed Curry
#147087
 

Highland Heather cardstock
#146986
 

Whisper White cardstock
#100730
 

Playing with Patterns Resin Dots
#152467


Stampin' Seal
#152813
 

 

Stampin' Pierce Mat
#126199

 


This project idea is courtesy of Sara Sayers.

If you enjoyed this project make sure to join my FB group page for my Tuesdays At Two, central time.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sharon 


Images: Stampin' Up!©


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...