Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Easy Fun Fold with Snowman Season: Nov 11 Tuesdays At Two

 This Snowman Season stamp set came out in last years Holiday catalog, but you will find it now in our 2020 - 2021 Annual Catalog.  

There are three of snowmen and they are so darn cute.  The little one that I used on today's card just seems so joyful, throwing snow up in the air or maybe he's trying to catch falling snow! I can see one of my grandsons trying to do this. 

This works so well with the fun fold and the Snowflake Splendor DSP (Designer Series Paper/pattern paper). I absolutely love this paper! With the Balmy Blue, Coastal Cabana, Highland Heather, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Pacific Point and Pool Party colors. All of my favorites!  And the gentle washes from one color to another, just seems to soothe my soul, like a gentle snowfall on a moonlight night. 


I digress. LOL!  This fun fold is so easy to do.  Watch as I put this easy card together, from my November 11, 2020 Tuesdays At Two Facebook Live. Click here.


Dimensions:

Card base:5-1/2" x 11" cardstock scored at 4-1/4"

Cut off one end of the card stock at 2-1/2", this will be your flap panel.

DSP: 2 pieces of cardstock, 2-1/2" x 4" and one piece 3-1/4" x 4"

Whisper White: 3-1/2" x 2" for from panel and 4" x 5-1/4" for the inside panel.

Supplies: to shop for the supplies click here


Snowman Season
#150458


Snowflake Splendor
#153512
 


Balmy Blue
#146982

Whisper White
# 100730

Adhesive Snowflakes 
#153545

Wink of Stella
#141897

Balmy Blue
#147105


Memento Black
#132708

Stampin' Pierce Mat
#126199

 


Take Your Pick Tool
#144107
 

Thank you for stopping by!  If you enjoyed this project, please subscribe!

Sharon


Images: ©Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...