Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Storing and Organizing Stamp Sets & Dies

Today I wanted to share with you how I organize my stamp sets and dies.

I know there are many ways to do this, I like to be as organized as possible so that things are easy for me to find.  I've put together a short video on how I do and why I do what I do.  I hope you enjoy it!  





I also make reference to using the left over pieces from the Cling stamp label sheets and how to convert my "Clear" mount (red rubber with the previous version prior to 2019) to make them stick better. Click here to see that video:  Converting Clear mount to Cling mount.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...