Thursday, March 12, 2020

Best Dressed Suite! Quick and adorable purse/backpack

I fell in love with the "Best Dressed" suite the moment I set eyes on it in the 2020 Mini Catalog.  It's a great set for girlie girls, mothers, friends, party favors, thank you gifts! Endless ideas!

I've even seen someone use the Stone embossing folder (only available in the Power of Hope bundle, with a qualifying purchase from the Sale-a-Bration catalog through March 31, 2020) and the purse looks like an alligator purse! Purchase the Dressed to Impress bundle and you can get the Power of Love Sale-a-bration bundle FREE!


I wanted to see how easy it would be to put together without any instructions (except an occasional glance at the catalog, haha!) using the purse die from the "All Dressed Up"  from the bundle.



This suite, "Best Dressed" is on page 55 of the 2020 Mini catalog and the suite includes other beautiful items, Mint Macaron 1/4" Textile ribbon, Best Dressed tassels, and adorable Best Dressed note cards to tuck in the purse.

You only need two 6" x 6" sheets of Designer Series Paper (DSP), I used the beautiful coordinating paper also call "Best Dressed". I used Mint Macaron for the straps and Gold Foil for the buckles and button (and of course some adhesive!).

It was a breeze to put together!  I embellished it with a little pocket from the die set and a tube of lipstick. Using the 2018-2020 Incolor "Lovely Lipstick" of course!

I think that the flowers in this DSP would also coordinate wonderfully with the "Abstract Impressions" stamp set in the 2019-2020 Annual catalog.

Join my team as a new demonstrator before March 31, 2020 you will get a sample of this DSP, along with 5 others (4 sheets of each) in a special bonus pack, and a adorable mini paper trimmer!  Join my team here!




Thanks for stopping in!  Subscribe to get all the latest updates!

Images: Stampin' Up!®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...