Friday, March 20, 2020

March 2020 Paper Pumpkin: “No Matter The Weather”

The March Paper Pumpkin kit could not be more adorable or more appropriate as we go through this challenging period in our lives and the world during the pandemic. 


The boots are my absolute favorite in this kit.  Not sure why!  And there are adorable clear, epoxy rain drops, the sentiments are sweet and thoughtful. 

I'm sure there will be all sorts of beautiful alternates on the Paper Pumpkin Fan Club Facebook Page. 

Here are the cards from the kit, as they were designed.



 
















Thanks for stopping by.  I would love to see your creations with this kit on my Facebook Group Page: Cottage Lane Stamper & Friends.  Make sure you click to join.

Sharon

Stampin' Up!®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...