Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Sharing and Caring: Make A Difference through stamping

A couple of days ago I mentioned that I wanted the sales from my Stampin' Up! business to benefit others, besides myself.  At the end of the month I will tally up my sales and tithe 10% of sales* for that month will be going to the charity of the month.



I've chosen 12 different charities, one for each month of the year, in no particular order, just as they came to me as I made my list.  Here they are:

January: Samaritan's Purse
February: World Vision
March: St. Jude
April: Wounded Warriors
May: Feed My Starving Children
June: Salvation Army
July: Shriner's Hospital
August: American Cancer Society
September: Compassion International
October: Water for Life
November: Disabled American Veterans
December: Gideons International

Every time you purchase something from me, a portion of your purchase will go towards the charity of the month.  I just feel led to do this.  It just feels like the right thing to do.

At the end of the year, I will post the amounts donated to these charities.

Thank you for your continued support of my business which allows me to do what I love to do and share that with others, making cards!!!

*before shipping and taxes 
**this is an individual decision, and not an official endorsement of Stampin' Up!®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...