Friday, November 22, 2019

November 2019 Class Card: Toile Christmas Cardinal



I love this card and I've shared it before, but I thought it was so beautiful I wanted to share it with my class.  

I used one of our new products, Shimmery Crystal Effects on the berries.  When you squeeze it out, gently, let it pile up a bit and you can get a nice round effect, like the berries that you find on wreaths this time of year.  

Make sure when using the Stampin' Blends that you use the Memento Black ink so the image doesn't bleed when you do your coloring.

For a list of the products used click on the caption under the photo.  You can find a pdf of the supplies and instructions in the files section of my FB Group page: Cottage Lane Stamper & Friends.  

PS There is a glitch with my website and the Woodlands Embossing Folder used here is not coming up.  The item # is 1152881 and is $8.50

Thanks for stopping by!  Make sure to subscribe to keep up with all the new posts!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...