Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box

Have you seen the Mini Curvy Keepsakes box?  They are adorable!  There are so many cute ideas on Pinterest using this dies.

Wouldn't these make cute party favors, a great idea for a craft fair item, an addition to a Christmas gift or even a tuck a tiny gift in it like jewelry?  They are so easy and quick to make.  I made a few for a Christmas Tea that I'm hosting for my team. (Sorry surprise is out!)

I didn't realize until I opened the DSP how gorgeous it was.  The catalog and online photos do not do justice to it.  You can't tell that the snowmen and trees actually have glitter on them!  I was totally surprised when I finally opened it today.  And there is a couple of sheets that lend themselves so easily to a quick card. (check out my next video)

Here's a quick video on how fast they go together and how beautiful the paper is.


Click here to shop a list of the supplies used and here for a PDF of the instructions

I hope you will give these a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...