Saturday, November 23, 2019

November 2019 Class Card: 3D Easel Calendar

Easel Calendar

Love a great idea for a gift that you can mail?  This Easel Calendar is easy to make and friends and family will love to receive them! 

It takes less than one sheet of cardstock for the base and easel. The best part is it folds nicely in an A2 card envelope which fits a card 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".

Click on the caption for a list of the supplies used on this gorgeous calendar!

You can find the a pdf of the instructions and list of supplies on my FB group page: Cottage Lane Stamper & Friends under the files section.

For those of us who are visual learners, here's a video for you!



The letters were cut with my ScanNCut machine since I do not have small dies only large ones.  The calendars were purchased by a friend of mine from Taylored Expressions and she kindly shared them with me on the spur of the moment.  They are fairly inexpensive.

Thanks for stopping by!  Make sure you subscribe to received future posts!

CASE'D from Tamera Bertram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...