Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Fall Time, Craft Time, busy, busy, busy.



How has your fall been so far?  Mine has been busy, busy, busy, with gearing up for craft fairs and classes.  I also had a couple health issues which interfered with my stamping.  So, I have been a little remiss in updating my blog.  I have been posting things to my Facebook Group Page: Cottage Lane Stamper & Friends, but not everyone is on FB.

So my dear FB free friends this is for you.  I want to share with you what I have been up to.  So many beautiful sets in the Holiday catalog. Not enough time to play with them all but I'm trying!  Hahaha!

Here's what I've been  playing with.  If you click on the photo it will take you to a mini site and show you the items needed to make it and you can shop from right there.  Also, I am making pdfs for my classes cards and a few others, which are found in the files section of my group FB page.  Since there isn't a way for me to post them here, let me know if you are interested and I can email it to you.  Or you can click here if you have FB account and just want the pdfs and it will take you to the list of files. 

Now for the fun stuff!



October Class Cards:
Buckle Card with Perennial Essence 

Pressed Petals 

Magnolia Lane

If you know how to load pdfs to blogspot I'd appreciate the advice.  I'd love to be able to provide these to you.  

In the mean time I hope you enjoy these cards.  

Blessings,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...