Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Let it Snow DSP and Embellishment = Quick and Easy Card!

The "Let it Snow" DSP (Designer's Series Paper) from the 2019 Holiday catalog is absolutely adorable!  Did you notice that it is all glitzy!  I didn't until I opened up the package today.  Missed that in the photos in the catalog and online.

There are a couple of designs that are just perfect for making a quick and easy card when paired with the "Let It Snow" embellishment kit.  Just love the tiny little mittens, scarves and hats!  There are 4 felt sheets, one in each color of Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo, Shaded Spruce and Real Red.

Here's a quick video on just how easy this card is.  It would be a great project to do with the kidlets!



Click here for a link to the products used.  You'll find a PDF with the instructions and dimensions on my FB group page under files here.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...