Wednesday, August 22, 2018

August Cards #1: Love What You Do - Beautiful Day!

Welcome, thanks for stopping by today!

Classes for this month have wrapped up.  And like our card today, it is beautiful outside for Minnesota.  The skies are blue, the weather is humid free and the windows are open to let in the gentle breeze.

Our first card is a beautiful card to give someone, just because. 



The sentiment is from the Love What You Do, from our Share What You Love Suite.  It is paired with elements from another suite, Rooted in Nature.  The gorgeous Nature's Poem DSP and the leaves are from the Natures Roots Thinlits. 

The vellum in the background lends a little bit of sophistication to this card.  I love the muted colors of the Mint Macaron leaves in the DSP.  I toyed with the idea of also making the leaves with vellum but didn't have enough on hand for my class.  You could also use the embossing dies in the Framelits set to emboss the leaves.  Guess I was sleeping a little when I made this card!  :-)

Hope you enjoy this!

Here are the supplies, which can be purchase here.

Love What You Do
#148042
Nature's Roots
#146341

 
Stitched Shapes
#
 
Nature's Roots Framelits
#146341
 
Nature's Poem DSP
#146338
 
Vellum
#101856
 
Whisper White
#100730
 
Crumb Cake
#120953


 
Mint Macaron
#138320
 
Linen Thread
#104199
 
Mini Dimensionals
#144108
 
Snail
#104332
 
Big Shot
#103954


 
Stampin' Pierce Mat
#126199


Images: Stampin' Up!©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...