Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Animal Outings - a few more ideas

As promised yesterday, I said I'd share a few more card ideas with the Animal Outings bundle. 


This one is a pocket card.  Email me if you would like the pdf with the instructions. 

 
 
 In this one they are framed.  This was received as part of a swap.  Sorry I don't have the creators name.  If you recognize it as yours, please let me know.


This one was the winner at our team swap. She was so creative using the Crate Framelit to create the wagon. 



Love the little koala bear peaking out!  Great for a new baby card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...