Tuesday, February 14, 2017

New items added Sale-a-bration, Feb 21!

February 21st Stampin' Up! is adding 3 more items to the 2017 Sale-a-Bration catalog!  Today I thought I'd give you a sneak peak at my favorite one! 



It's a new stamp set called Reverse Words and you can get it free with an order over $50.  I've combined it with another free stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration catalog, Avant Garden.  The Reverse Words stamp set is the cheers words carved out in, what to me, looks like a swash of watercolor!  I love this.  So simple. 

I stamped it in Calypso Coral and then hit it with some clear embossing powder.  Using the leaf stamp from the Avant Garden set and the little dew drops (that's what I'm calling them), both in Pear Pizzazz.  The base layer is also Calypso Coral and the card base is Pear Pizzazz.  I really love these two colors together. 

Hint, hint to my class members, we might be making this one next week.  Shush, don't tell anyone. Hehe. 

The other stamp in this set says "hooray" in lower case script.  Here's another sneak peak!

Reverse Words
#143316 (wood block stamps)
#143319  clear stamps

Also added to the Sale-a-Bration catalog, to be released on Feb 21 are some gorgeous glimmer papers:

Glimmer Paper
#143831 (12 sheets 6" x 6")
 
 
as well as another stamp set called Make a Medallion:

Make a Medallion
#143274 photopolymer
 

So if these pique your interest and you have a wish list started, be patient and next week you will be able to order them!  That's one of the great things about being a demonstrator, we get to try them out early and start playing with them!

If you are thinking about becoming a demonstrator, this is THE best time to join!  For only $99 you get to pick your own starter kit (which is a $26 savings), the shipping is free and you get two extra stamp sets FREE!  Can't beat that!!!

Here are the supplies that I used for my card. Click here to place your order: https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx

Supplies:




 
Reverse Words (available 2/21/2017 SAB)
#143319

 
Avant Garden
#143272 SAB

 
Calypso Coral
#122925

 
Pear Pizzazz
#131201

 
Whisper White
#100730

 
Calypso Coral
#126983

 
Pear Pizzazz
#131180

 
Clear Embossing Powder
#109130

 
Heat Tool
#129053

 
Snail
#104332
Images © Stampin' Up!

Thank you for stopping by.  If you have any questions, please let me know.  I would be happy to answer them for you.

Till we meet again!  Take care and my God bless you and yours!

 

1 comment:

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...