Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Survey Says!



I will be offering an online Stamp Of the Month.  My question is, what would be your preference:

  1. You get a kit in the mail of 3-4 cards, all pre-cut and stamped and you put them together, everything included except adhesive, including directions
  2. You get a Featured stamp set in the mail along with 3 cards, different designs using the stamp set that you stamp and put together.
Please let me know in the comments section which would work better for you. 

This would be a sample of #2.  #1 would be getting a card like the one below and 2 other designs to put together.

Voting will end August 24.
Jar of Love Photopolymer Stamp Set


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...