Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Busy, Busy, Busy



Haven't taken an new photos of my projects but between looking at the new Stampin' Up Holiday catalog (that comes out to the public in September) and working on my crafts for the upcoming holiday craft fair in December, I've been busy.

Every year I  make some cute mini calendars that I sell.  These are the ones I made for last year's craft fair. 


These are sold in a mini cd case (upper right of photo)  A couple years ago I also made some in the standard cd case size, but it was a lot of work coming up with designs for two different sizes,  Yesterday I came up with a new idea that I'm working on. 

I also sell my cards, crocheted dishcloths, some cake stands that I have made   I also make some gift card holders, treat bags, exploding purses (my friend and co-vendor loves these :-).  This year I'm adding some little boxes with Yankee Candle votives and some little holders with Bath & Body hand sanitizers, all in holiday scents.



Can't wait to get back to my craft loft and get crafting! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...